Abstract Submission Deadline: 15. 5. 2021. (included)
Paper Submission – information on journal ITEV
All received abstracts will be published in a conference „Proceedings abstracts“ with ISBN.
The organizer reserves the right not to include any contribution which does not meet the conditions or is sent after the deadline.
You can present your projects:
- virtually (non-attending authors) – videopresentation
Agenda will consist of three sections:
- A – didactic and multimedia works section
- B – specialized works section
- C – doctoral (PhD) theses section
A conference participant may be any university student of a full-time or combined study of teaching programmes on bachelor, master or PhD level specialized on technical education (or equal programme).
- In the section A, there are accepted works focused on didactics and multimedia. There are also accepted diploma or bachelor works which have been or are going to be presented in the current academic year.
- In the section B, there are accepted specialized works or diploma and bachelor works technically focused.
- In the section C, there are accepted didactic, multimedia and technical (PhD thesis) works.
The organizer reserves the right to change the instructions.
Attending in person. Oral presentation (not for year 2021):
Each presentation will up to 15 minutes and will be presented in format: Microsoft PowerPoint, Open office Impress, Portable Document Format, online presentation, other common digital format.
The presented contributions in each section will be included into the competition. The level and quality of individual works will be assessed by a professional jury. The jury members are appointed by the organizing committee of the conference.
The department has the option to send into the competition academics who led the competition work (so called Guarantors). These workers may be members of professional juries in appropriate sections.
Competitive works in sections A and B (C) may receive a financial award. The competition work is evaluated by an international jury. The jury may divide the work into sections. The jury has the right to award students a special prize. The jury’s decision is final.
The competition results will be published online via a media partner.
All participants (competitors) will be provided with free accommodation and refreshment.